APPRENTICESHIPS & INTERNSHIPS
Are you looking to explore a career in theatre and gain useful experience? Consider applying for an Everyman Theatre Internship.
Season-Long Apprenticeships are announced January of each year. Stay tuned for next year's Apprentice Application Announcements.
Everyman offers a variety of internships throughout the year to current college students. Students are invited to apply for available departmental internships where they receive training, real world experience, and constructive feedback.
SUMMER CANDIDATES ARE:
- Currently enrolled in college or are college age and interested in a fruitful learning experience
- Reside in Baltimore or the greater Baltimore/DC Area
- Not in need of housing or assistance with transportation
- Demonstrate a passion for theatre and fulfill the necessary descriptions below
- Review the available internship positions.
- Complete the Everyman Theatre Internship Application and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. (You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt.)
- All internship candidates are first vetted through the Everyman Education Department.
- You will receive an update on the status of your application regardless of outcome in a timely manner. If you progress beyond the application stage, you will receive clear instruction on next steps.
SUMMER INTERNSHIPS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
Summer Season: 12-15 hours/week
The ideal candidate is a creative individual who has applicable marketing or media experience, knowledge of social media platforms and excellent writing skills. Duties will include research, writing, database management, assisting with the execution of social media and other campaigns, collateral distribution, proofing materials, writing for the theatre’s blog, content creation and the development of new and existing marketing events and activities. A passion for theatre is ideal by not explicitly required. Knowledge of the Baltimore region is helpful.
You will gain hands-on experience in all aspects of the marketing function (print, digital, event), help to prepare the theatre for the coming season, develop cultivation lists, assist on the development of partnerships and sponsorships, programs for college students and participate as an active member of the marketing team. The Marketing intern will be overseen by the Marketing and Media Relations Manager.
Interns assist the Marketing Department on various projects as needed, including social media initiatives, blog posts, group sales, press night preparations, press releases, and marketing content creation.
Questions? Contact the Education Department at 443-615-7055 x7142 or email@example.com
Interns receive: complimentary tickets to each Everyman production during internship, access to theatre professionals, a three-step process through the Education Department for reflection and formal feedback from supervisors.