Theatre by nature is a social art form. Theatre-going is a special event, a creator of memories and it’s most fun when we do it together.
Whether you bring your friends, your family, your class, or your book club, theatre is better when you come with people. When you bring a group of ten or more to Everyman, you have the potential to save big on the price of each ticket. The larger the group, the larger the discount, and the larger the fun. Bring your group in the first two weeks of a show's run to save an additional 20% off the prices below.
GROUP SALES PRICING
FULL PRICE TICKETS
- WEEKEND - A Location $65 | B Location $56
- WEEKDAY - A Location $52 | B Location $43
- WEEKDAY MATINEE - A Location $45 | B Location $38
- PREVIEW - A Location $25 | B Location $25
Previews, Weekday Evenings, Weekends
- 10-24 People - Adults 15% | Students/Seniors 20%
- 25-49 People - Adults 20% | Students/Seniors 25%
- 50-99 People - Adults 30% | Students/Seniors 35%
- 100-253 People - Adults 40% | Students/Seniors 45%
Weekday Matinees (Select Wednesdays 10:30 am and 1 pm)
- 10-24 People - Adults 30% | Students/Seniors 40%
- 25-49 People - Adults 40% | Students/Seniors 50%
- 50-99 People - Adults 50% | Students/Seniors 60%
- 100-253 People - Adults 60% | Students/Seniors 70%
Our weekday matinees are a great way to bring students to see a show during the school day! We offer our steepest discounts to these performances for student and senior groups. NOTE: Sunday Evening $10 student tickets not elligible for additional discount.
To find out performance availability, get a price quote or to book your group, contact Alex Tolle, at 443.615.7055 x7412 or firstname.lastname@example.org.