Theatre by nature is a social art form. Theatre-going is a special event, a creator of memories and it’s most fun when we do it together.
Whether you bring your friends, your family, your class, or your book club, theatre is better when you come with people. When you bring a group of ten or more to Everyman, you have the potential to save big on the price of each ticket. The larger the group, the larger the discount, and the larger the fun.
GROUP SALES PRICING
FULL PRICE TICKETS
- WEEKEND - A Location $65 | B Location $56
- WEEKDAY - A Location $54 | B Location $43
- WEEKDAY MATINEE - A Location $45 | B Location $38
- PREVIEW - A Location $25 | B Location $25
Previews, Weekday Evenings, Weekends
- 10-24 People - Adults 10% | Students/Seniors 15%
- 25-49 People - Adults 20% | Students/Seniors 25%
- 50-99 People - Adults 30% | Students/Seniors 35%
- 100-253 People - Adults 40% | Students/Seniors 45%
Weekday Matinees (Select Wednesdays 11 am and 1 pm)
- 10-24 People - Adults 30% | Students/Seniors 40%
- 25-49 People - Adults 40% | Students/Seniors 50%
- 50-99 People - Adults 50% | Students/Seniors 60%
- 100-253 People - Adults 60% | Students/Seniors 70%
Our weekday matinees are a great way to bring students to see a show during the school day! We offer our steepest discounts to these performances for student and senior groups.
To find out performance availability, get a price quote or to book your group, contact Alex Tolle, at 443-615-7055 x7412 or email@example.com
A Special Offer from our friends at the B&O American Brasserie
Groups of 10 or more are able to take advantage of B&O's special Pre-Theater Pre-Fixe Menu. At B&O, you'll find a bustling atmosphere of staff and patrons surrounding the lively exhibition kitchen, sharing laughs while enjoying robust American dishes that change with the seasons and feature local Baltimore ingredients. B&O offers $5 valet parking for up to 2 hours or patrons can take advantage of their $12 “Valet and Stay” parking to keep your car in their garage all evening. To redeem this offer, simply mention that you would like to make a reservation with the B&O at the time tickets are purchased and Laura Weiss will take care of the reservations.