|Get Subscriber-only perks and savings!|
Subscribe to our 2013-14 Season
We are currently accepting renewal subscriptions for the 2013-14 season. Not a subscriber? Be sure to mark your calendar for Monday, June 3rd when we begin accepting new subscriptions.
Three easy ways to renew:
||MAIL your renewal form to 315 West Fayette Street, Baltimore MD 21210. Click here to download a renewal form.
|2||CALL the box office during regular business hours at 410.752.2208
|3||VISIT the box office during regular business hours at 315 West Fayette Street, Baltimore MD 21210
Did you know? You help us produce theatre more effectively when you renew your subscription early. We’d like to thank you in advance with an opportunity to renew at the deepest discounts we’ll offer all year.
|Opening (Fri) at 8pm
||Wed Eve at 7:30pm
||Preview Wed Eve at 7:30pm
|Fri Eve at 8pm
||Thu Eve at 7:30pm
||Preview Thu Eve at 7:30pm
|Sat Eve at 8pm||Thu Eve (Talkback at 7:30*)||Senior Sat Mat at 2pm**|
|Sun Mat at 2pm||Sat Mat at 2pm||Senior Sun Eve at 7pm**|
||Sun Eve at 7pm||
- The Work. Not only do you help us fulfill our mission of keeping tickets affordable and accessible to everyone, you enable us to take risks in our programming that lead to more rewarding experiences on the stage for artists and audiences.
- Guarantee Your Seat. With only 250 seats and 5,000 subscribers, our shows fill up quickly. Make sure you like where you’re sitting.
- Get 2 shows free. Renewing now saves you up to 30% on full price tickets. Doing the math? It’s like getting 2 shows for free.
- Parking is Easier. Adding a parking pass to your subscription means you don’t have to worry about it on the day of the show.
- Exchange to a Different Performance. Our no-hassle ticket exchange lets you pick dates now and make changes later if something comes up.
- Never Lose Your Ticket. Subscribers have automatic ticket insurance. Give us a call and we’ll have a new one waiting.
- Free Stuff and First Dibs. You'll receive a valuable sheet of money-saving Subscriber Coupons with your tickets.
- Be In The Know: E-news recipients receive exclusive news and reminders, from parking to precipitation. Don't worry, we'll never trade or sell your email address.
For further assistance, please call the Box Office at 410.752.2208 during regular Box Office hours.