Subscribe to our 2013-14 Season
5-play subscriptions for the remainder of our 2013-14 Season are now on sale.
Four easy ways to subscribe:
|1||CLICK HERE to complete your order online.
|2||MAIL your order form to 315 West Fayette Street, Baltimore MD 21201. Click here to download a form.
|3||CALL the box office during regular business hours at 410.752.2208
|4||VISIT the box office during regular business hours at 315 West Fayette Street, Baltimore MD 21201|
|Opening (Fri) at 8pm
||Wed Eve at 7:30pm
||Preview Wed Eve at 7:30pm
|Fri Eve at 8pm
||Thu Eve at 7:30pm
||Preview Thu Eve at 7:30pm
|Sat Eve at 8pm||Thu Eve (Talkback at 7:30*)||Senior Sat Mat at 2pm**|
|Sun Mat at 2pm||Sat Mat at 2pm||Senior Sun Eve at 7pm**|
||Sun Eve at 7pm||
*Last Thursday of the run **For patrons 65 and over Ticket prices, performances, days, times and series subject to change
- The Dramatic Surprise. Each Everyman play is carefully chosen to engage, inspire and transform, and while catching an occasional play is rewarding in and of itself, it's nothing compared to experiencing the whole season as originally envisioned. Our subscribers develop a trust for our play selections and often tells us that the play they were least excited about at the beginning of the season become their favorite by the end.
- Guarantee Your Seat. With only 250 seats and 5,000 subscribers, our shows fill up quickly. Make sure you like where you’re sitting.
- Get one show free. Subscribing now saves you up to 20% on full price tickets. Doing the math? It's like getting one show for free!
- Parking is Easier. Adding a parking pass to your subscription means you don’t have to worry about it on the day of the show.
- Exchange Privileges. Our no-hassle ticket exchange policy lets you pick dates now and make changes later if something comes up.
- Parking is Cheaper (And Easier!). Subscribers save almost 50% on parking and when you add a parking pass to your subscription, it's one less thing you have to worry about on the day of your show.
- Reserve Seats for Future Seasons. Subscribers have the opportunity to renew or change their seats for future seasons ahead of new subscribers or regular single ticket buyers.