Our newest subscription offer provides just the ticket for young people who are interested in developing a theatre habit and parents or grandparents introducing their family to the theatre they love.
If you're under 40, you can subscribe with a five-play SNAP! PASS for only $90 - that's just $18 per show! Plus, as a subscriber, you can enjoy the flexible benefits and savings full-price subscription offers, including discounts on great classes at Everyman. SNAP! PASS pass holders can even buy up to 4 SNAP! PAL tickets for their friends at a special price of $25 per seat.
AMAZING SUBSCRIBER BENEFITS:
- Unlimited ticket exchanges
- Insurance on lost tickets
- Purchase up to 4 $25 SNAP! PAL tickets per show
- Discounts on additional tickets, classes and events
- Discounted parking at the Atrium Garage across the street
- Discounts at area restaurants and businesses
HOW DOES A SNAP! PASS WORK?
- Your pass is valid for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evening performance.*
- Call to book your seats once each play opens. Snap! Pass holders do not have assigned seats. They receive their choice of seats for their chosen performance.
- Your tickets will be held under your name at the Box Office will call to pick up on your way into the show.
*You must be 40 years old or younger at the date of purchase. One SNAP! PASS per person. You will be asked to provide proof of age the first time you pick up your tickets. Exchanges into more expensive performances may garner upcharges.