Our newest subscription offer provides just the ticket for young people who are interested in developing a theatre habit and parents or grandparents introducing their family to the theatre they love.
If you're under 40, you can subscribe with a seven-play SNAP! PASS for only $105 - that's just $15 per show! Plus, as a subscriber, you can enjoy the flexible benefits and savings full-price subscription offers, including discounts on great classes at Everyman. SNAP! PASS pass holders can even buy up to 4 SNAP! PAL tickets for their friends at a special price of $25 per seat.
Not under 40? We offer a variety of subscription series options to suit any age or budget!
AMAZING SUBSCRIBER BENEFITS:
- Unlimited ticket exchanges
- Purchase up to 4 $25 SNAP! PAL tickets per show
- Discounts on additional tickets, classes and events
- Discounted parking at the Atrium Garage across the street
- Upcoming social events to look forward to
HOW DOES A SNAP! PASS WORK?
- Your pass is valid for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evening performances.*
- Call to book your seats once each play opens. Call or email the Box Office with your preferred date and the best available seats will be reserved for you.
- You will receive an auto-generated email confirmation of your ticket reservation.
- Your tickets will be held under your name at the Box Office to pick up on on the evening of your performance.
*Your birthday must be after September 4, 1978 to be eligible. One SNAP!PASS per person. You will be asked to provide proof of age the first time you pick up your tickets. Exchanges into more expensive performances may garner upcharges.