|Get Subscriber-only perks and savings!|
Frequently asked questions about Everyman Theatre:
- What is Everyman Theatre's Inclement Weather Cancellation Policy?
- How do I find out if my performance has been cancelled due to weather?
- If the Theatre cancels a performance due to a STAGE III weather emergency, what happens to my tickets?
- What if you have a performance, yet I'm still scared to drive?
- How can I make a tax-deductible contribution?
- Can I volunteer at the Theatre?
- Does Everyman Theatre offer acting classes?
- Does Everyman Theatre offer internships?
- How can I audition for Everyman Theatre?
- Are there any job openings at Everyman Theatre?
- Is the Theatre available for rental?
- How do I join the Everyman Theatre mailing list?
- How long has Everyman Theatre been in operation?
- I have questions about tickets, subscriptions, etc.
What is Everyman Theatre's Inclement Weather Cancellation Policy?While it is very rare that we cancel a performance due to extreme weather, sometimes due to the safety of our patrons and staff, we must do so. If the city declares a STAGE II emergency, the Theatre will close.
If a performance is cancelled due to some other reason, e.g. actor illness, we'll do our best to make that decision at least four hours before showtime.
How do I find out if my performance has been cancelled due to weather?The Theatre will post a cancellation notice in the following places:
- The Box Office Phone line (410.752.2208) will be changed to provide notice of a cancellation.
- Check Our Website: We will post a notice on our homepage as soon as we can.
- We'll Email You: If we have your email address, we'll send notice via email.
- We'll Call You: If we know of our decision in time to call patrons, we'll give our best effort to call as many patrons with tickets for a cancelled performance as we can. This is also why it is important for us to have a daytime as well as an evening phone number in our system. We can't guarantee this, but we'll try our best.
- As Seen On TV: We'll call into WBAL to announce any snow closings.
If the Theatre cancels a performance due to a STAGE III weather emergency, what happens to my tickets?Under these circumstances, no matter if you are a subscriber or hold individual tickets, we'll be happy to exchange your tickets into another available performance so that you don't miss a second of great Theatre. If for some reason this is not available, we'll present other options at that time, including donating your tickets back to Everyman for a tax deductible contribution, refunds, or other choices we may suggest.
What if you have a performance, yet I'm still scared to drive?Subscribers should remember that they can exchange their tickets for free no matter their situation. Usually we ask for 24 hours notice but if severe weather is a factor, call us, and we'll do our best to accommodate subscriber concerns. Individual tickets are sold as final sales and not currently eligible for exchange except for rare emergencies.
How can I make a tax-deductible contribution?Everyman Theatre is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, and all donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law. Donations can be made online via our secure online donation form.
Can I volunteer at the Theatre?Yes! At Everyman Theatre, volunteers serve as ushers and help with special events. Learn more »
Does Everyman Theatre offer acting classes?Everyman Theatre offers a variety of classes and workshops for adults, teens and kids throughout the year. Current schedule »
Does Everyman Theatre offer internships?Everyman Theatre is currently re-designing the internship program. Please check back later for information and application instructions.
How can I audition for Everyman Theatre?Click Here for our audition schedule.
Are there any job openings at Everyman Theatre?
While we are not currently recruiting, we always accept resumes from people wishing to work in the Box Office or in a technical capacity. Most of our crew is hired on a show by show basis. Resumes and cover letters should be faxed to 443.615.7053. In your fax cover and/or cover letter, please be sure to indicate what type of work you are looking to do. Thank you for your interest in Everyman Theatre!
Everyman Theatre is an equal opportunity employer.
Is the Theatre available for rental?The Theatre is almost never available for rental due to the needs of our tight production and rehearsal schedule.
How do I join the Everyman Theatre mailing list?Easy! Just complete our mailing list form.
How long has Everyman Theatre been in operation?Everyman Theatre was founded by Vincent M. Lancisi in 1990. Learn more »