UNDER 40 PASS
At $20 per show, the price is right to become a subscriber. Plus, you get all the benefits.
BUILT WITH YOUR NEEDS IN MIND
Are you under 40? Odds are, you don't subscribe to theatre and choose instead to buy individual tickets to shows you want to see. But this is more expensive and more limiting. With our Under 40 Pass*, you see each play for just $20 per show—a savings of almost 70%. You choose any performance in our Preview or Opening Weeks that fits your schedule. Plus, you get all the subscriber benefits and can even make it a party by bringing up to 4 Under 40 Friends for each show at a special price of $25 per ticket. Join us!
Not under 40? We offer a variety of subscription series options to suit any age or budget!
- FLEXIBLE, unlimited ticket exchanges for when life happens
- ACCESS to purchase up to 4 $25 Under 40 Friend tickets per show
- EXCLUSIVE discounts on additional tickets, classes and events
- SAVE up to 50% on parking at the Atrium Garage across the street
- INCREDIBLE social events to look forward to
HOW IT WORKS:
- Your pass is valid Preview and Opening Week performances.
- Call or email the Box Office to book your seats one week before each play opens and let us know your preferred date. We will reserve you the best available seats in the B location.
- You will receive an auto-generated email confirmation of your ticket reservation.
- Need to change the date? No problem. Let us know.
- Your tickets will be held under your name at the Box Office to pick up on the evening of your performance.
*Your birthday must be after September 4, 1979 to be eligible. One UNDER 40 subscription per person. You will be asked to provide proof of age the first time you pick up your tickets.