Interested in joining the Everyman Theatre team? We're looking for people who want to engage, inspire and transform artists, audiences and our community through theatre. Is that you? Then, we want to meet you.
Please follow the instructions in each posting for submission guidelines. Thank you!
AUDIENCE SERVICES MANAGER
Who are you?
Quick thinking and cool under pressure, you are comfortable leading your own team and care deeply about providing exemplary customer service to our audience. You’re a team player who can work with many different departments to coordinate a safe and efficient theatre experience for all patrons coming to Everyman.
- Supervision, scheduling, training and management of the part-time Front of House staff.
- Maintaining the financial records and budget for Vinny’s Bar and Front of House Staff.
- Managing the inventory of Vinny’s Bar, including ordering from distributers and personally making pick-ups and deliveries.
- Oversee and manage merchandise sales.
- Coordinating the theatre’s Dining Express program with partner restaurants.
- Coordinating bar and other event needs for the other departments.
- Preparing the theatre for nightly performances.
- Curating a positive and welcoming atmosphere in Everyman’s lobby and ensuring an excellent experience for patrons.
- Working closely with Everyman’s facilities team to maintain a clean and sanitary workplace.
- Occasionally working shifts as a House Manager or Bartender.
- Working with the marketing and facilities teams to prepare for rentals and special events being held at the theatre.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate has:
- Prior event management experience.
- Prior bartending experience and an alcohol awareness certification.
- Access to safe and reliable transportation.
- Great attention to detail.
- Weekend and weeknight availability.
- An interest and passion for the art of theatre a plus.
To apply, email a resume, cover letter and references to Michele Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 21, 2017. No phone calls please.
Everyman Theatre is committed to seeking and sustaining a culturally and ethnically diverse environment and to the principles that promote inclusive practices. Individuals from populations underrepresented in the theatre field are strongly encouraged to apply
BOX OFFICE ASSISTANT
Who are you?
Everyman Theatre is searching for energetic, personable individuals with outstanding customer service skills to work part-time in our Box Office. We are a professional Equity theatre and a leading non-profit cultural arts organization in the Bromo Arts District.
- Processing single ticket and subscription sales and exchanges
- Answering box office phones and checking emails to ensure that all sales and correspondence are handled in a timely manner
- Filing sales and ticket transaction reports as necessary
- Providing basic reception/clerical duties (sorting mail and faxes, signing for UPS and Fed Ex, etc.) during regular business hours (non-performance times)
The ideal candidate:
- Is well spoken, articulate and detail-oriented.
- Is able to work an average of 10-20 hours per week during the run of a show (daytime and evening shifts on weekdays and weekends).
- Is able to maintain customer service standards while working under pressure and time-constraints.
- Has Box Office or similar customer service experience preferred
- Has basic computer knowledge, including Microsoft suite. Knowledge of ticketing software preferred
- Everyman Theatre is committed to creating and sustaining a culturally and ethnically diverse environment and to the principles that promote inclusive practices. Individuals from populations underrepresented in the theatre field are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Email your resume and three references Nadine Klatt, Box Office Manager, at email@example.com. No calls please. Salary DOE; starts at $10.
Everyman Theatre is committed to seeking and sustaining a culturally and ethnically diverse environment and to the principles that promote inclusive practices. Individuals from populations underrepresented in the theatre field are strongly encouraged to apply.
None at this time. Check back later!