Interested in joining the Everyman Theatre team? We're looking for people who want to engage, inspire and transform artists, audiences and our community through theatre. Is that you? Then, we want to meet you.
Please follow the instructions in each posting for submission guidelines. Thank you!
EDUCATION PROGRAM MANAGER
The Education Program Manager functions as a critical member of the Education Department. This position is an exciting addition to the Education staff and is responsible for managing and maintaining a wide variety of tasks related to Everyman’s existing education programs.
This position is ideal for an energetic, independent and innovative arts administrator and educator who is capable and thrives in wearing multiple theatrical hats. He/She will function as the first point of contact for the Education department. He/She will manage and maintain day-to-day administrative responsibilities connected to programming, run the internship and apprentice program, and engage students in the High School Matinee Program in the classroom as an educator.
This position reports directly to the Director of Education.
- Manages recruitment, coordination, and implementation of Internship and Apprentice Program.
- Maintains day-to-day administrative backbone of department.
- Coordinates High School Matinee with community partners and supports assessment and information gathering for Development efforts.
- Teaches in High School Matinee Program pre-show workshops for each production and facilitates artist conversations with students in post-show classroom visits.
- Demonstrates clear and professional communication with all education constituents from parents, to teachers, to students of all ages.
- Assists in preparation of all class materials on-site and off-site.
- Manages registration intake and expense tracking.
- Supports curriculum and program development for in-school residency program serving students K-5 and lesson planning for high school matinee program for grades 9-12.
- Functions as Education representative at fairs, festivals, on-site programming, and Theatre Night for Teens.
- Collaborates on strategic growth initiatives for the department.
- Spearheads designated education marketing campaigns working closely with staff and volunteers to promote programming.
- Coordinate and innovate within workshop program.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- At least 2-3 years of previous administrative or education based work experience.
- Teaching or Teaching Artist experience a must
- Curriculum development experiences a bonus.
- Shared philosophical values inherent in Everyman Theatre’s mission
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively promoting teamwork, accepting constructive criticism and implementing effective problem-solving.
- Ability to manage projects, organize and complete complex tasks and prioritize multiple assignments and deliver on a timely basis
- Ability to interact with the diverse constituents in age, background, and role to the departments as parents, students, donors, teachers, and key community partners.
- Must have valid driver's license and a car.
This position is a full-time salaried position in the mid- 30's with benefits. The position will require non-traditional hours for occasional evening classes, events and cultivation opportunities.
Everyman Theatre is committed to seeking and sustaining a culturally and ethnically diverse environment and to the principles that promote inclusive practices. Individuals from populations underrepresented in the theatre field are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested persons should submit the following to email@example.com: a letter of interest, resume, and references. Subject line to read: YOUR NAME, Education Program Manager Application
None at this time. Check back later!
None at this time. Check back later!