Interested in joining the Everyman Theatre team? We're looking for people who want to engage, inspire and transform artists, audiences and our community through theatre. Is that you? Then we want to meet you.
Please follow the instructions in each posting for submission guidelines. Thank you!
Everyman Theatre seeks to hire an energetic, experienced, and dedicated Multimedia Manager who is highly skilled in digital media strategy and implementation, graphic design, web management, social media, and web analytics. The Multimedia Manager will report to the Director of Marketing + Strategic Communications to lead the theatre’s digital marketing strategy and design work such as print collateral, event materials, and email blasts.
The Multimedia Manager is primarily responsible for supporting Everyman Theatre’s marketing and digital strategy through the co-development and implementation of strategies to increase brand awareness for all of the theatre’s activities, its Resident Company, and its Leadership and Board. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and execute the creation of collateral across departments for print, website, and virtual platforms. Work with multiple departments to ideate and generate successful campaigns.
- Maximize the use of business intelligence and software to provide strategic and timely content to targeted/segmented audiences. Work with the Director to coordinate content timing across the organization.
- Help create an organization-wide social media calendar, and develop, schedule, and execute social media posts across enterprise channels and engage in planning conversations around major events, initiatives, and announcements
- Help to identify and build relationships with appropriate social media influencers and brand advocates
- Monitor brand mentions and continue online conversations through social channels
- Work to cross-promote content and maximize engagement with key audiences
- Distribute content across multiple platforms and engage audiences in conversation across digital channels
- Build, execute, and optimize social media advertising campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and other platforms, including new streaming platforms.
- Oversee website content and updates
- Work with Director to plan, create, and send email blasts
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI/ KPIs)
- Contribute to identifying trends and insights, and optimize expense and performance based on these insights
- Work with Director and Associate Director to reinforce and maintain org-wide style guide and ‘look’ for the organization
- The ability to manage a variety of projects and activities daily, in a fast-paced, fluid environment is essential
- Understanding of data, reporting, analytics, and marketing campaigns, particularly in the arts
- Ability to learn and introduce new platforms across all departments
- First-rate written and verbal communication skills
- Good marketing instincts and the agility to pivot from one priority to another as circumstances change
- Highly organized, self-motivated, attentive to detail, technically proficient
- High energy, creative initiative, and flexibility are essential
- Three or more years of work experience in graphic design, multimedia, or similar discipline preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in experience
- Confidence to work independently as well as the willingness to embrace working as part of a larger team
- Flexibility in working occasional nights and weekends
- Experience with Patron Manager a plus
- A passion for theatre or performing arts is essential; experience in either is a plus
- Experience with video production and editing a plus
Everyman Theatre is committed to creating and sustaining a staff that embodies true diversity with a mix of cultures, races, and backgrounds. We seek to increase the diversity within all parts of the organization, onstage and off. Individuals from populations underrepresented in the theatre field are strongly encouraged to apply.
Everyman Theatre offers a competitive benefit package that includes health, dental, and life insurance. An optional Vision, 401-K, and supplemental insurance plans are also available. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Amy Lebo, Director of Marketing + Strategic Communications, at email@example.com
There are no part-time positions available at this time.
Everyman Theatre is committed to seeking and sustaining a culturally and ethnically diverse environment and to the principles that promote inclusive practices. Individuals from populations underrepresented in the theatre field are strongly encouraged to apply.