This season we celebrate Education and Community Engagement Partners.
Partnerships are defined as relationships of exchange: intersecting the world of theatre with a group’s needs and interests.
Interested in partnership? How can we help support one one another?
- Baltimore Leadership School for Young Women
- Cristo Rey High School
- Western High School
- Baltimore Polytechnic High School
- City College High School
- Baltimore Lab School
- Roots and Branches Elementary School
- The Odyssey School
- The Woods Academy
- McDonogh School
- Morgan State University
- Johns Hopkins Homewood Arts Program
- The University of Maryland School of Medicine
- The University of Maryland School of Social Work
- Bloomberg Arts Internship Program
- Checkerspot Brewing Company
- The Baltimore Museum of Industry
- Emma's Tea Spot
- The Osher Life Long Institute at Johns Hopkins
- Baby Alcatraz
- Dance and Bmore
- Nyame Nti Cultural Healing Arts Therapy, Inc
- Crashbox Theatre
- PNC Bank
- Carefirst Healthworx
IN THE WORDS OF OUR PARTNERS:
"The team at Checkerspot Brewing enjoyed a wonderful partnership with Everyman Theatre by bringing SWEAT to the brewery. Together we proved that culture and craft beer can go hand in hand. The Everyman Theatre team's enthusiasm was contagious and the group of people who care about the theater and the deindustrialization of America were right at home here in the brewery. We hope to continue our partnership into the future and are excited to see what's next!"