Everyman Theatre is located at 315 West Fayette Street, near the Hippodrome Theatre and the Historic Lexington Market and is easily accessible by public transportation or car with convenient parking right across the street.
There are numerous bus stops within a 3-block radius of the theatre.
- The Light Rail’s University Center/Baltimore Street stop is 2 blocks away.
- The Metro Subway Lexington Market stop is 1 block away.
- The closest Marc Train stops are Baltimore Penn Station on the Penn Line and Camden Station on the Camden Line.
- The Charm City Circulator (Orange Route) stop is 3 blocks away.
For schedules and fare information, click here.
The Atrium Parking Garage is an attended garage located across the street from the theatre, for which a pre-paid discounted rate can be added to your subscription. On performance dates the Atrium will have two entrances open, one on Fayette Street and the other on Eutaw. Please remember to bring your ticket with you to the theatre.
- Individual ticket buyers will receive the standard garage, rate for parking, which must be paid at the Atrium Garage.
- Discounted parking ($15) is an exclusive subscriber benefit. In order to receive your reduced rate, please bring your ticket with you inside the theatre for validation at the Box Office.
There are several other parking garages in the neighborhood as well as metered street parking. Please note the hours of operation for garages in the neighborhood and the hours/days that meters are in effect before parking.
Questions? Contact the Box Office.
From I-95 North
Follow I-95 North to Exit 53 for I-395/Downtown/Martin Luther King Blvd. Take the left fork of the exit for Downtown/Inner Harbor. Take a right on Pratt Street and a left on Charles Street. Turn left onto Fayette Street. The Theatre is on the left at 315 W. Fayette Street between Howard and Eutaw Streets.
From I-83 South
From I-83 South, take a right onto the Fayette Street exit. The Theatre is on the left at 315 W. Fayette Street between Howard and Eutaw Streets.
Follow Charles Street north. Turn left onto Fayette Street. The Theatre is on the left at 315 W. Fayette Street between Howard and Eutaw Streets.
From MD-295 (B/W Parkway)
Follow MD-295 (B/W Parkway) into Baltimore City, where it becomes Russell Street. Follow Russell Street to a right turn on Pratt Street. Follow Pratt Street to a left turn on Charles Street. Turn left onto Fayette Street. The Theatre is on the left at 315 W. Fayette Street between Howard and Eutaw Streets.
Interested in a bite to eat or craft cocktail before the show?
The Bromo Arts District is home to many restaurants, bars, and hotels within walking distance of the theatre.