Supporters have more fun at Everyman
With special VIP access to tours, events, and talk-backs, donors can get closer to the art form we all love.
A Doll’s House
- August 19, 10am – 12pm – Open Rehearsal (available to Playwright level donors and above)
- August 29, 5-7pm – Technical Rehearsal Viewing
- September 6, 6-7pm – Drinks & Discussion of Costume Design (attend in person or virtually)
- September 15, 9-11am – Backstage Breakfast
The Chinese Lady
- October 25, 6-7pm – Drinks & Discussion of Sound Design (attend in person or virtually)
- November 3, 9-11am – Backstage Breakfast
Dial M for Murder
- November 28, 5-7pm – Technical Rehearsal Viewing
- December 6, 6-7pm – Drinks & Discussion of Set & Props Design (attend in person or virtual)
- December 15, 9-11am – Backstage Breakfast
Seating is limited and available first come, first serve. Events are held in person; Drinks & Discussion patrons have the option to attend virtually. All topics subject to change. Supporters who donate $100 or more annually are invited to attend these exclusive events.
Sign up for behind-the-scenes 2023/2024 season events here.
For more information, please contact the Development Department firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443.615.7055 (ext. 7500).
One of the easiest ways to support us is by coming to see a show!
Check out our current season and purchase a subscription package today!